It's 😆 we use mostly
5/10
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's 😆 we use mostly
5/10
Me is waiting😳
Congoooo
Same 🤗😆
So I am struck with 7 again 🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
10. Choose one emoji from this IF emojis
a)
b)
c)
d)
Swagster sheep😆
- 6
MusicOfTheHeart, Vageeshwarics, Soanz.19, MishtiNew, azaanabbas, guy3
- 4
Unique.Sheep, Starry_Love, _._shibani_._, BacillusBadius
- 3
_NINA_, Harley_Quinn, --Shamoo--
- 5
awida, Daphnes, TeluguChokri, Bucky, Sevenstreaks
Chalo good after my most disastrous performance yesterday 🤣
Me too 🥳
Same score opponent but I guess you may have more goals
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
10. Choose one emoji from this IF emojis
a)
b)
c)
d)
Swagster sheep😆
- 6
MusicOfTheHeart, Vageeshwarics, Soanz.19, MishtiNew, azaanabbas, guy3
- 4
Unique.Sheep, Starry_Love, _._shibani_._, BacillusBadius
- 3
_NINA_, Harley_Quinn, --Shamoo--
- 5
awida, Daphnes, TeluguChokri, Bucky, Sevenstreaks
Nahiiiii😭
😆 this one's my fav from IF. Sometimes I wish for it to be on WA too
Sheep mates🥺