Nice Questions Lavy ,I liked them 👍🏼, all the best sheeps 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nice Questions Lavy ,I liked them 👍🏼, all the best sheeps 🤗
Dhumtanana plays in background🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Chalo ess round mein bhi I kept up with my consistent score
#Proudmoment🤣#Ineedawardlavs☺️
I couldn't stop laughing after counting your score🤣
😎
This emo is shining
Here sheep loves shiny /glittering things 🥺🤣
Change your UN to Forever Four😆Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Chalo ess round mein bhi I kept up with my consistent score
#Proudmoment🤣#Ineedawardlavs☺️
Me vs Hina in next round
Congratulations TeluguChokri🥳👍🏼
🤣Itni Khushi, Itni Khushi kabhi nahi Huyi...I see my beloved number in full glory
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
So I am struck with 7 again 🤣
Chalo good after my most disastrous performance yesterday 🤣
Good score Akshu 🥳
Will send R5 questions in half an hour!