Why so shocked?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Why so shocked?😲
Yeah
I like combo too
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I love it the most among these categories...par sheep🤣
I like flavored milk and fruit juice from the categories. But you gotta think like sheep 😆
What is flavored milk ?😆
Like amul badam milk ?
How many rounds left Shepherd ??
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
For this you will get Navratna Talc "Thanda Thanda Cool Cool"🤣
🤣 Thank you my dear <3
CID😭💔🥺
Rose Milk, Badam Milk , Chocolate Milk as such I guess
Running to check the previous threads and my kartoot