For traditional and western it goes with anythingOriginally posted by: 5E57IJV6ZCFVNI4C
I adore them they are so gorgeous
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For traditional and western it goes with anythingOriginally posted by: 5E57IJV6ZCFVNI4C
I adore them they are so gorgeous
Navratna Talc🤣Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
😎
But I am not fan of Cold drinks 🤣. Any one like me ?🤣 Alcohol toh door ki baat hai 🤣
Also Sophie 's Thanda Thanda Cool cool🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
😎
But I am not fan of Cold drinks 🤣. Any one like me ?🤣 Alcohol toh door ki baat hai 🤣
Also Sophie 's Thanda Thanda Cool cool🤣
Yesh my unique-ass dialogue
Why we get same score here 😂
Sorry... Just noticed my answers 5/8
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I hate Lassi🤢

Fruit juices are awesome. So many different types😆
For this you will get Navratna Talc "Thanda Thanda Cool Cool"🤣
She is a traitor😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Jaise tumne JhuMru ko kiya🥺
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
She is a traitor😭
Yes🥺
No hopes on metal question 😂