Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Aaya aaya status eating that cake
Thanks to begum for giving darshan to us our heaven ❤️☺️
https://twitter.com/waqtzaya/status/1302940279045906434?s=19
Mithi tu busy reh toh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Aaya aaya status eating that cake
Thanks to begum for giving darshan to us our heaven ❤️☺️
https://twitter.com/waqtzaya/status/1302940279045906434?s=19
Mithi tu busy reh toh.
Because kahin aur jagah pe ata I would have been happier. Infact everyone would have been.
4lions collaboration is always heaven. Hrishikesh Gandhi 😍 Arshad Khan 😍 Lalit Mohan 😍 Gorky 😍 Gul 😍 the story & dialogues 😍 the camera work 😍 the crew 😍 everyone loves KSG 😍
But you know na, zyada good isn't good for health 😅 wohi hai.
Anyway shall let you know.
@mithi : dicey very dicey. Unless WFH. In that case I am okay with it 😅 no risking out life and health in this situation.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
After reading something I can only say in K's words
Main jhoota utha ke phekk marunga.
😆🥱
PS: Can you make a gif on this? He looked super cute while saying this🤣
I shall teeeraiyyy. Now exam time. mere exams nahi mere students ke 😆Originally posted by: Niyati_T
PS: Can you make a gif on this? He looked super cute while saying this🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I shall teeeraiyyy. Now exam time. mere exams nahi mere students ke 😆
Koi baat nahi Exams jiske bhi schedule toh aapka pack rehga na 🤪
Ek kaam karna, laptop ka audio Bluetooth se connect karke headphones ko side mein rakh dena and video off kar dena phir phone pe Karan ke videos dekhna that’s what I do🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
https://twitter.com/waqtzaya/status/1302940279045906434?s=19
Mithi tu busy reh toh.
Kamini say thank you to me mere busy rehne ki wajah se you get such stuffs 😉🤣
chantomai he is. See he is laughing. 🤣aaaan I want Asad and Anika 😎
hasso hasso. 🤪Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Koi baat nahi Exams jiske bhi schedule toh aapka pack rehga na 🤪