Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Even in season one I really never watched Modi house dramas. I am one of that much hated fan group, the Dheera  lovers😊. Not going to watch MIL and DIL live story again

Lol much hated couple gave the highest trps πŸ˜‚

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Lol much hated couple gave the highest trps πŸ˜‚

Right! πŸ€£

Whether people loved or hated DhEera is a credit to Amar and Tanya for playing that jori. πŸ‘πŸΌ That means they played their roles well. πŸ˜Š

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

Right! πŸ€£

Whether people loved or hated DhEera is a credit to Amar and Tanya for playing that jori. πŸ‘πŸΌ That means they played their roles well. πŸ˜Š

True. Their acting and chemistry was the only saving grace towards the end of season 1. I really hope they both come in season 2 . Maybe not as Dheera but new characters 

skanthan thumbnail

True. Their acting and chemistry was the only saving grace towards the end of season 1. I really hope they both come in season 2 . Maybe not as Dheera but new characters 

New characters would be great! I am really excited for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2! 🀩 But if Saath Nibhaana Seasean 2 flops, then I will wait for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 3. πŸ˜†

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

New characters would be great! I am really excited for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2! 🀩 But if Saath Nibhaana Seasean 2 flops, then I will wait for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 3. πŸ˜†

we will get there eventually πŸ˜‚

skanthan thumbnail

we will get there eventually πŸ˜‚

Just one more month and Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 will be on the air! πŸ‘πŸΌ