Okay going for lunch 😆
Will come after it 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay going for lunch 😆
Will come after it 😳
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Aww can understand . Only winter or rains ?
🤣 Yaha baaki ke weather usually vacation pe hote hai.
Its a running joke here that we only have two weather, Summer and then all rounder rain and winds.
We do have autumn and spring of flower blooms but weather wise its rare sight....🤔🤣
I also don't like it though VD looked hot in it, I find Shalini cuteOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
I like him from Pelli choopulu days❤️ but seriously don't like Arjun Reddy😆
But he is cute 😆 And atleast these guys are not married and gave us shock like DQ🤣

☺️ Yaaaaaaaaaaas Queen! Beyonce that is.😆
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
☺️ Yaaaaaaaaaaas Queen! Beyonce that is.😆
you jist hurt my ego😲💔
I love scrolling through your posts again and again because of your siggy, Mishtu❤️Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Peek a boo