Sophie drinks powder! Kuch hazam nahi hua🤣Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
5 match 😆
By the way Thanda Thanda cool is tagline for Darmi Cool which is used as powder during summer not for drinks🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Sophie drinks powder! Kuch hazam nahi hua🤣Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
5 match 😆
By the way Thanda Thanda cool is tagline for Darmi Cool which is used as powder during summer not for drinks🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
5 match 😆
By the way Thanda Thanda cool is tagline for Darmi Cool which is used as powder during summer not for drinks🤣
🤓🤣Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that🤣
I thought it would be more for drinks....
History 😆
I like your new DP
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Sophie drinks powder! Kuch hazam nahi hua🤣
🤓😳🤣 Mereko laaga it would be a tagline for drinks lol
🤣Waise I do like tang well used to from back in the day which was powder so🤣
No she thought its for drinks 🤣Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Sophie drinks powder! Kuch hazam nahi hua🤣
Aiiyyoo...itne a dekhkar aankhon ko corona hogayaOriginally posted by: 32JOXXFDE4VNOBDV
🤓🤣Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that🤣
I thought it would be more for drinks....
Not Darmi its Navratna Talc, I remembered it was SRK's very famous ad🤣Originally posted by: CLZNY3F57YQKPIUM
🤓🤣Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that🤣
I thought it would be more for drinks....
One of them
I love DQ, you are a Keerthy Suresh fan? I adore her in Mahanati
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyyoo...itne a dekhkar aankhon ko corona hogaya
🤣 Ab drinks ka tag use kiya toh meh kya karu? Kya karu?
Well, in that case you can drink powder😉Originally posted by: JIWPORVEPRSXV6SA
🤓😳🤣 Mereko laaga it would be a tagline for drinks lol
🤣Waise I do like tang well used to from back in the day which was powder so🤣