Nice to chat with you all after long time❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Nice to chat with you all after long time❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Intelligent girl!😆
That's the only option left
because CVs are not that much meherbaan🤣
Accha Ji :D
Originally posted by: W2JIKR34JO3P25RJ
Thanks...Razia.......glad you mentioned it here I would have missed it otherwise.....
Are you around today? or sleeping..........if you can squeeze in...have a great week!
Wasn't around Probably today will be also missed...
Originally posted by: 3G5LDUMIXENPRHU2
How do you pronounce this one Rume? Is it like Roomie or Rummy?
It's like Roomie😳
Hey Razia!! How are you? I'm good. My classes are going well...still adjusting to school.
I feel like maybe Shravan won't believe her first confession...he might think she did it out of the moment because she might have panicked seeing him almost get hurt. So later she might come to his house and tell him that she's serious about him and that's when he realizes it that she means it....because Suman has "pretended or lied" to get Shravan to confess so he might not believe her so easily
I'm good too. Lately class activities have increased twice Nice to hear. Everything takes a little time to adjust so nothing to worry. You have made new friends? How is your apartment mate?
That's a nice observation. Maybe that's what will happen.
Dekho mujhe kya Mila ☺️
Rowoon & Kim hye Yoon aka Haru and Eun Dan oh ( my cuties from Extraordinary you)Originally posted by: 2QO36MXDUPRPHMRT
@ B....that's my state too.......who are in your DP.....sorry.......I'm naive when it comes to those things?🤣
It’s ok no problem! I understand 😅
I am little bit successful
was away from show and forum❤️
better for my sanity😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5