@ B........🥺...don't be so hard on that poor subject.........I love math.....🤗
Me too!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@ B........🥺...don't be so hard on that poor subject.........I love math.....🤗
Me too!
Oopsies....yeah I slept early last night
How's the weekend going for you?
This is not a good morning, I am still sleepy!😳
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It is a still from the Tamil Film O Kadhal Kanmani😆It is one of my favs!
Could you please translate...O Kadhal Kanmani? Do they have subtitles? With whom you were fighting yesterday?
Mujhae patta tha.......😉...gotcha..........Good morning! so far so good...we have tomorrow off for Labor day!
It means Oh love, apple of my eye, yeah, it does have subtitles! I fought for the nth number of time with my bf🤣
Could you please translate...O Kadhal Kanmani? Do they have subtitles? With whom you were fighting yesterday?
Bucky🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5