Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldbrew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I know.. it's like you have to badmouth practically the whole BW to be deemed right currently😆 it's kinda funny how everything is blown out of proportion😆

This is exactly how I feel about people namecalling me over KR. ðŸ˜› I'm now a "blind supporter" among other fancy things like Hitler and Nazi enabler. Intolerance is running high that side too.

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Homosexuality was decriminalized in India just 2 years ago.  Prejudice though still remains along with the ugly demeaning jokes.  When one has had to live in the closet for over 45 years and put up with all the vile shit that came with it then it's difficult to change coping mechanisms or to suddenly become open about something ones been shamed about and threatened with imprisonment over a lifetime.

Oh wow, no wonder he never came out. Yeah I find those gay jokes so poor. It's not entertaining or funny in the slightest bit. Every time KJo giggles at those jokes makes me wanna punch him. That AIB roast on Ranveer and Arjun from a couple years back practically capitalized on those puns and double meaning gay jokes. I have no idea how people found that funny.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Thats right you Alia and Aamir fan...🤣

It wouldn't be good if the forum witnesses a showdown between two diehard Shah fans😡

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

This is exactly how I feel about people namecalling me over KR. ðŸ˜› I'm now a "blind supporter" among other fancy things like Hitler and Nazi enabler. Intolerance is running high that side too.

No one should namecall Kangana supporters though.. I mean it's bad enough to support her.. why increase the problems by name calling them😆

coldbrew thumbnail

No one should namecall Kangana supporters though.. I mean it's bad enough to support her.. why increase the problems by name calling them😆

Yeah badmouthing KR is a universally accepted virtue around here, no doubts about that. ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Yeah badmouthing KR is a universally accepted virtue around here, no doubts about that. ðŸ˜†

Scratch the around here part and we are in agreement.. it should be and is a universally accepted virtue everywhere

It wouldn't be good if the forum witnesses a showdown between two diehard Shah fans😡

🤣 ðŸ¤—

coldbrew thumbnail

Scratch the around here part and we are in agreement.. it should be and is a universally accepted virtue everywhere

Spoken like a true authoritarian ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Spoken like a true authoritarian ðŸ˜†

One of my many qualities

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Homosexuality was decriminalized in India just 2 years ago.  Prejudice though still remains along with the ugly demeaning jokes.  When one has had to live in the closet for over 45 years and put up with all the vile shit that came with it then it's difficult to change coping mechanisms or to suddenly become open about something ones been shamed about and threatened with imprisonment over a lifetime.

You mean before that they used to put them in the jail? Bizarre. :(