Good girl😆Originally posted by: LNWM6EO66KNJSPWM
okay, excluding their weird habits and all these and ananya and mj and the villains😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Good girl😆Originally posted by: LNWM6EO66KNJSPWM
okay, excluding their weird habits and all these and ananya and mj and the villains😎
I accidentally banged the door on my toe
AiiyyooOriginally posted by: priya185
I accidentally banged the door on my toe
It’s slightly better now
Hi Vagee and Mishti how are you?
good & u
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi Razia and Shampoo🤣
Hi Vagee! How are you doing?
BTW...you forgot to tell the brand @ B...🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Vagee and Mishti how are you?
Hi Priya! How are you doing? You have been away...guess...last weekend when I stopped by didn't see you around....
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5