Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Who is she referring to here?  Which STAR is this ?

Johar

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Shobha endulges in gossip 😆

So gossip mongers have all the inside news ya? According to koffee with Karan

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

So gossip mongers have all the inside news ya? According to koffee with Karan

Koffee with Karan is great show ☝️ 

Originally posted by: atmaofchameli

Shobha De is right about one thing for sure. None of Kangana’s statements on BW is an exaggeration. But Kangana makes people uncomfortable because she attacks their favorites while exposing Bollywood or they’re afraid she will expose their favorites. Hence they shoot the messenger. 

What about her vitriolic attacks on people who she has not been able to 'expose'so far? What about her attacks on innocent people like KJo's toddlers? What about her wanton use of cuss words calling people druggie, rapist, uneducated and B grade actresses? 

Yeah, Kangana is some messenger for sure. Accusing people without proof, trying to exploit a man's suicide, being an unabashed attention-wh0re, very good. 👏

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Yeah, Kangana is some messenger for sure. Accusing people without proof, trying to exploit a man's suicide, being an unabashed attention-wh0re, very good. 👏

You forgot you go girl 😆

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ah the “lovely” Shobha De. Long live the queen of the innuendo and blind item. But maybe it’d be better to call her a weather vane, smoothly turning whatever way the wind blows.

https://www.theweek.in/columns/Shobhaa-De/man-who-should-be-bond.html

By Shobhaa De January 01, 2017twitterlinkedingooglefacebook

A couple of weeks ago, my youngest daughter launched Risque—her fashion and fitness blog. While planning the event, she asked me who should be the chief guest. Without missing a beat, I said, “Hrithik Roshan.” It was the best fit on all levels—he is one of our fittest stars and he has launched his own sporty fashion brand. “Why would he do it?” she asked. Good question. I said, “Try. At worst, he will say no.” But he said yes. And the person most taken aback was me! So, here’s why.

During the tumultuous Kangana Ranaut-Hrithik Roshan public war, I had backed Kangana—rightly or wrongly. I was told Hrithik was most miffed, as was his father, Rakesh, someone I have known for decades. ...

Hrithik stayed miffed.

I figured he had every right to be mad at me. So, the chances of Hrithik agreeing to support my daughter’s event were remote. But, hey, he totally disarmed me by accepting her invitation. Most stars in his shoes wouldn’t have bothered. He wasn’t getting paid for it. And he certainly doesn’t need more publicity. Once he had communicated his acceptance, the event was structured around his convenience. I expected the usual superstar nakhras. And a certain, “Look! I am doing you a huge favour, okay?” But his behaviour couldn’t have been more ‘normal’. Perhaps, ‘normal’ is an understatement. He was relaxed, generous and gracious. He overwhelmed us all with his words of praise and encouragement for Anandita....

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ab ye batayegi hume ‘rot’ ke barein mein?  

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Ab ye batayegi hume ‘rot’ ke barein mein?  

It takes one to know one. 😆

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don't support the Kangana ..Go girl anymore 

But Raindrop Pr people are in every kangaan topic. 

The "Shova" of "Zaroon" are too much in all her threads... Do you guys get paid directly? How much for one post? 

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

She didn't say that. Just don't misquote anyone. She said that SSR did have several relationships in past also. And there's nothing wrong in that. Having more than one relationship (after breaking up the previous one) doesn't make anyone womanizer! 😑😑

Right from the horse's mouth -

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1288845210005340160

She clearly used the word 'dated' here which is different from a relationship. What does dating many women and walking out on all of them generally tells you about? Moreover, why does she even say 'it's a known fact that he walked out on all of them'? Does it mean it was an open secret in Bollywood?

It's quite funny to see people who are hating on Masand for posting these blinds actually cheering for Kangana who confirmed those very same blinds 😆