I am the wild sheep you know😎Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thodi toh ijaat rakho game ki....Bakri game bol dala directly🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am the wild sheep you know😎Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thodi toh ijaat rakho game ki....Bakri game bol dala directly🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am the wild sheep you know😎
Then I am a strict shepherdess😆😎
Aiiyyoo...mai darr gayi😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Then I am a strict shepherdess😆😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It was my fav but this is Bakri game na
Why bakri game?😆
I don't like subject which I answered😛
Bakri sounds better than bhed🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyyoo...mai darr gayi😆
Aur maine dara dala😛
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bakri sounds better than bhed🤣
Sheep bolo na.....
Ok😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sheep bolo na.....
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Q3. Sam sung a song
Match🥳
Baki ke sheep kaha hai?
