Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
So you don't invite anyone. Simple 😆
why cant I invite my own favorite😡
Okay so WD has called dibs on Nidhi
Shiri - Alexia
Mine is.....Sam!
🤔 Wonder who i should go for Maybe Shiri? or Shibz 🤔
or anyone else?🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
why cant I invite my own favorite😡
Okay so WD has called dibs on Nidhi
Shiri - Alexia
Mine is.....Sam!
Then call your favourite. 😆 no biggie 😆
YESSS!!!

Tereko extra points milenge 🤣🤣
Call Sidharth Malhotra. Tera bhi mera bhi 🤣
What?🤔Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
why cant I invite my own favorite😡
Okay so WD has called dibs on Nidhi
Shiri - Alexia
Mine is.....Sam!
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤔 Wonder who i should go for Maybe Shiri? or Shibz 🤔
or anyone else?🤣
Kaahe bacche ko latka rahi?🤣
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Then call your favourite. 😆 no biggie 😆
YESSS!!!
Tereko extra points milenge 🤣🤣
Call Sidharth Malhotra. Tera bhi mera bhi 🤣
Tv actor or Movie actor 🤣✌🏽
We are by default invited na?🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We are by default invited na?🤣
Idk 😂 I feel I’ve poked Hinna too much today 🤣