Note:
(Tentative: Under Consideration)
Vegas Casino Results will be around 4-4.30 PM IST
Paris Round Results 6 PM IST
Winner Announcement & Sheep Casino Awards 9 PM IST
All results coming today? Finally!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Note:
(Tentative: Under Consideration)
Vegas Casino Results will be around 4-4.30 PM IST
Paris Round Results 6 PM IST
Winner Announcement & Sheep Casino Awards 9 PM IST
All results coming today? Finally!!
This round stretched even more than Thugs scrapped finale round🤣
will come and vote for sure shiri😎
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Which award will I take home 🤔
Go and take all of them Maroon🥳
GO MAROON GO
#TEAMMAROON
Waiting for sheep round results
![]()
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Hbk and Maroon will get awards for sure , as the catergory was meant for them
what about me nitu😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
what about me nitu😭
You will win of course Hinna , I nominated you as well 😳
I also nominated you Nita😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Never won an award but people do love me because they gave my name in 9 categories😆
No I am not that popular. Atleast I wasnt during Thug's game
Maybe it is the opposite. You are very popular , so that is why everybody take it for granted that you must be nominated by many sheeps, so they name another person to give him/her a chance.😉😆
Dont come to London please...youll have to quaratine yourself for 2 weeks before award ceremony
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3