Excited 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Excited 😳
I hope she send out wine and chocolates like they do to celebs for Filmfare🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I hope she send out wine and chocolates like they do to celebs for Filmfare🤣
🤣 We are no different from the celebs so i Agree
A selection would be fav of wine and chocs🤣
Shaadi and me dont sound go together🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I hope she send out wine and chocolates like they do to celebs for Filmfare🤣
It's no less than Filmfare 😎
I am sure Sam has something best in store for us ☺
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 We are no different from the celebs so i Agree
A selection would be fav of wine and chocs🤣
I toh can do anything for chocolates 🤤
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shaadi and me dont sound go together🤣
Lexi ki Shaadi
Acha toh sounds 😄
Mera toh bina booking kiye hi list main naam hai😆
Wow will wait 😳