Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heya my name is Dishi!
Originally posted by: togepe30
I am appalled that the wife had 2 kids with KT in less than 2 years and then claimed that she always loved her ex and had no interest in KT🤣
What the....
2 kids in 2 years😆
I wonder what kinda brats these 2 will turn out to be now.🤢
Might be twins..... 🤔
Originally posted by: stormborn
Might be twins..... 🤔
Bro 🤗
Brooo 🤗
Aap kahin mera peecha toh nahi kar rahe?😲🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aap kahin mera peecha toh nahi kar rahe?😲🤣
You watched this show after I informed you about preets leaving tatti's home. So basically you followed me 😉
Originally posted by: stormborn
You watched this show after I informed you about preets leaving tatti's home. So basically you followed me 😉
Tum jahaan, main wahaan🤗
Gues qe have a new name for Rati🤣
Tatti is the jodi name for Tarun and and Rati 🤣