😂 you can reshuffle the list. I’m not in a hurry 😏🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
😂 you can reshuffle the list. I’m not in a hurry 😏🤣
I’ll have one only 🤣🤣
by all means take the lead. I’ll be pushing it as long as I can 😂
Originally posted by: HateSober
I’ll have one only 🤣🤣
by all means take the lead. I’ll be pushing it as long as I can 😂
No you first 😂😂
Mine is surely taking time because meri sis ki shaadi ko abhi ek saal bhi nahi hua 🤣🤣
Yes please, put Lexi in 2nd and me in 3rd 😂😂
No. 3 ka toh iss janam main hoga is only doubtful🤣
matlab meri toh tumhe chinta hi nahi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No. 3 ka toh iss janam main hoga is only doubtful🤣
Kyun tujhe khud pe confidence nahi hai kya 🤣
matlab meri toh tumhe chinta hi nahi hai 🤣
Tumhe booking karni hogi to be added into the list 🤣
Wow yahan par bhi awards 😳