Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Haan ji 🤪
Hopefully you will see some good categories. Tere bhi hai 😈😆
Saree awards ban chuke hai
Final Results ke baad hoga Award show?
Yes. Both will be posted on the same day. Together on the same thread. 😛
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Yes. Both will be posted on the same day. Together on the same thread. 😛
Already excited 😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Yes. Both will be posted on the same day. Together on the same thread. 😛
Mera award bhoolna mat 😈
I know your creativity will definitely give some good categoriesOriginally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Haan ji 🤪
Hopefully you will see some good categories. Tere bhi hai 😈😆
Saree awards ban chuke hai
Lol mera bhi? Kya Komolika?🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know your creativity will definitely give some good categories
Lol mera bhi? Kya Komolika?🤣
Tereko Komalika banna tha? 🤔 phele batanti naa.. 🤣
I dont want to be Komolika but Mahi ne itna bol diya hai na about me being similar to her abhi mujhe wahi laga🤣Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Tereko Komalika banna tha? 🤔 phele batanti naa.. 🤣
I rather be Maya Mehrotra😎
Waise there is someone whom you gave this award?🤣😲