Yeah
I don't know about other times
But to be honest it's okay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah
I don't know about other times
But to be honest it's okay
Originally posted by: priya185
I did not see there
Idk why I remember it 😅
Detective Alexia 🤓Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk why I remember it 😅
I completed all d siggies 🥳🥳🥳
For the awards? I thought you were on a PS hiatusOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I completed all d siggies 🥳🥳🥳
Guilty as charged🤣Originally posted by: priya185
Detective Alexia 🤓
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I completed all d siggies 🥳🥳🥳
How many siggys where you making
Take rest now🤔
Originally posted by: priya185
For the awards? I thought you were on a PS hiatus
I m not making Awards siggies this time for our tournament :)
This is something else ... I told you na after this I ll be taking break :)
Even if I am in hiatus ... I might consider only Fanfiction covers or helping others in contests like I did for geek one :)
Oh you mentioned it here so I thought it was for this😊Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m not making Awards siggies this time for our tournament :)
This is something else ... I told you na after this I ll be taking break :)
Even if I am in hiatus ... I might consider only Fanfiction covers or helping others in contests like I did for geek one :)
Yes its okay i guess
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3