Originally posted by: FTDT2QKZV55TWUJF
Thanks for letting me know...do we have a B' day thread for her? Will stop by to say her B'day.....
Yes
Here you go
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5176101/belated-happy-birthday-nirvana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FTDT2QKZV55TWUJF
Thanks for letting me know...do we have a B' day thread for her? Will stop by to say her B'day.....
Yes
Here you go
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5176101/belated-happy-birthday-nirvana
Alina, you can play the violin too? I too wanna try the cello one day😆
Missing you bud
Yes...she has been always missed..........Afterall dq..........
Yes, she plays the violin......we were having a conversation about classical music.....that ended up with our skills for instruments.......
You should try cello.......you may like it........initially tough but things get better with practice......
Thank you...Bucky......it's done.......👍🏼
Originally posted by: KO6RMJOFZUCKQEXF
Yes...she has been always missed..........Afterall dq..........
Yes, she plays the violin......we were having a conversation about classical music.....that ended up with our skills for instruments.......
You should try cello.......you may like it........initially tough but things get better with practice......
That's great! I can play the keyboard and the violin (the latter being my current favourite😆)
Ohh!👍🏼 It's really hard to find strings teachers here esp Cello's😭
That's great! I can play the keyboard and the violin (the latter being my current favourite😆)
Ohh!👍🏼 It's really hard to find strings teachers here esp Cello's😭
Cool..........did you try Piano?...I'm playing from when I was 3 or 4.........so thought to try cello too........... I learned cello.....intially than replaced with guitar.......I used to play drums as well...in my school days...but I like ballet and piano the most......ballet helped me with gymnastics and figure skating a lot.....I like dancing.......
Originally posted by: 2JVVINEUBWC4C7UC
Cool..........did you try Piano?...I'm playing from when I was 3 or 4.........so thought to try cello too........... I learned cello.....intially than replaced with guitar.......I used to play drums as well...in my school days...but I like ballet and piano the most......ballet helped me with gymnastics and figure skating a lot.....I like dancing.......
Wow!👏
Never played on a piano. Learning the keyboard since I was 6-7 but I'm only okayish😆
Violin is recent. Picked it up just 3-4 years ago.
Used to do gymnastics and roller skating in school too! Although you seem more professional😆 Have taken lessons in traditional dance form ~ Kathak. Would love to learn ballet some day👍🏼
Wow!👏
Never played on a piano. Learning the keyboard since I was 6-7 but I'm only okayish😆
Violin is recent. Picked it up just 3-4 years ago.
Used to do gymnastics and roller skating in school too! Although you seem more professional😆 Have taken lessons in traditional dance form ~ Kathak. Would love to learn ballet some day👍🏼
Thank you......violin is also beautiful....piano is a little bit different than the keyboard but there are lots of similarities.......if you learn one...you can handle the other one too....don't have much knowledge....about Indian classical dance....whatever performances I saw those are wonderful.....
wow...you do have many skills too...👍🏼.good thing we do have options so we can choose one to the other........I learned ballet from an early age....our school teams are very competitive...to get in...so we need to start lessons early before we can even go for team trial....at a certain point I was in too many teams...I had to start giving up some....no way I am not professional.......but having those skills does help now to distract myself from tedious every day's activities & give some pleasure too........
Originally posted by: KMCNRJO5BWE4H34O
Bucky, Lavy, Vagee, Bhagu & rest of our gang...who are active now... please move on here...stop corrupting other threads........🤣
I have come here🤣
How have you been?
So how's everything at your end?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5