Bollywood CC # 55 (DT Note pg 111)- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

70.1k

Users

63

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

I can't even bash Kangana now😭 my dil is total toots😭

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I can't even bash Kangana now😭 my dil is total toots😭

😆 Why... Thoda sympathy jag raha hain cause of Raut's words?

PT3WT4X67BRULOTK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

^^§ us gand shenaz ke galle mein gabbar ka belt ko polish karke laga liya ho aisa lag raha hai.


Who is shehnaaz gill?


only thing i gathered seeing her name all the time on twitter is that she participated in big boss and probably had a love angle with Colors boys siddharth


wha tmade her and them so popular :O

SR4DMUHHBDPVU5LO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

😆 Why... Thoda sympathy jag raha hain cause of Raut's words?

ewwww.. yuck.. God No.. nothing can ever make me sympathize with that woman and thats saying a lot.. I am itching to bash her left right and center But now she is political.. And I don't wanna find myself in the middle of a political battle which would inadvertently become all about India vs. Pakistan so I have to control this itch to bash the vile woman😭😭

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".