Then u have redeemed urself🤣 Queen leading😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then u have redeemed urself🤣 Queen leading😈
I love Sairat's songsOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
50 paise🤣
Such a masterpiece❤️
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Woh toh sach mein 2019 ki Kalank hai 🤣and I really got Sadistic pleasure to see it getting flop on Kjo and Alia 's face bada bansali ka heroine banna chata tha use🤣
Ikr kya bakwaas movie thi like seriously n now sadak 2🤣 back to back flop for Allu
For Paris wala q?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Then u have redeemed urself🤣 Queen leading😈
Not a participantOriginally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Tell me your answers please 
9. If Kasauti Zindagi Ki is made into bollywood movie, which bollywood actress should play Prerna?
I would have voted for Sara

🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I hope u get 7+😳
Hope So :) ... I ll be fine with any points ... I just don want to score below 4 😆
btw Me and Nina scored Seven points yesterday in Lavy's game ☺️ ... Nina Topped 🥳
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3