I have no idea what answers I have sent in🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no idea what answers I have sent in🤣
Pranu I am still confused about that question
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Pranu I am still confused about that question

Did you check my PM with images?
Originally posted by: G3CC7OXOJP5JIVR6
🤣 Maybe I should too, just to give some unique answers...
Well wish I could but i cannot...Wish you all the luck! :)
It's your decision at the end of day...no probs!
Thanks!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
yay pakka bata denge😉
Thank you ji!🤗
Know when its starting? :)
🤓 Oh i see..did not know you had kabri😆
Meh this will be last for me...I did enjoy it a lot...but ab padai time🤣
Originally posted by: RBE6LSV6LOOY7QUU
🤓 Oh i see..did not know you had kabri😆
Meh this will be last for me...I did enjoy it a lot...but ab padai time🤣
The common sheep between these games are my khabris😆
Can I say I am addicted to losing in sheep games🤣
I won't be much active in the thread but will answer on time....I take max 10 mins to answer all questions but I do it when the deadline is near because the thrill of completing a task on the last minute is exciting🤣
Chalo bhagwaan ka naam lekar I sent the answers, just praying that I am not much unique this time and don't stick with the number 3!😒But phir bhi koshish kiya hai Shepherdess ko hasaane ka