Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nidhi will be the happiest😆
😂 I’m so glad u think of me when it comes to Lucifer.
I’ll be more delighted the day you & Mahi decide to watch it 😬
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nidhi will be the happiest😆
😂 I’m so glad u think of me when it comes to Lucifer.
I’ll be more delighted the day you & Mahi decide to watch it 😬
Shepherds ki nazar hati durghatna ghati... 😵 Sheep ki Chandi!
Forgot to mention NOT DP😡
Thanks for not mentioning
Now I like you again zeal🤣
I wrote kangu movie
Yes. 🥳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Is it OUAT?? Then yaassss🥳
Same🥳
Yayyy wow Nita u did goood
Number 7

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3