Tomorrow most likely
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tomorrow most likely
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha yes it showed no. 1
It okay , with HW I will be bit partial to my favourites
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Did anyone answer Shere Khan for number 4? 😈
Me😈 due to ur nickname haha
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry Hinna I would not like to talk about this
My POV is highly different from yours in this matter😆
I am curious😆
Yayyy 3 goals
For third question I went with hunger games because of google 🤣, it said she was popular , I never watched her movie though
Number 5 was so easy, I have watched the movie.

Is it OUAT?? Then yaassss🥳

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3