Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry Hinna I would not like to talk about thisOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I was saying awein
acha which Maya was more evil...first season or second one? I found first season one worst
My POV is highly different from yours in this matter😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How can you forget?🤣 That's a popular sheep answer. 😆
😡 Maybe R5 redeemed by easy ques in this round 🤣
Yes 🥳
What did I wrote for second one , wait let me think 🤣.
🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
What did I wrote for second one , wait let me think 🤣.
Give me those two points , I won't get any thing else 😆
Wiki links will never be redeemed 🤣
Nooo😈
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3