am I getting award or no
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
am I getting award or no
Nahi re nahi dekha abhitak
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How can you forget?🤣 That's a popular sheep answer. 😆
Sheep won't choose any other name , they should have known 🤣
My answer for Q1

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wont say I agree to this
I was saying awein
acha which Maya was more evil...first season or second one? I found first season one worst
Cancel karo, I dont mind , but dont give the point to second majority answers 🤣.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 thank u for 2 obvious ans
Man to kar rha jisne DP nhi bola unko point dedun
We got free pass, 2 times 🤣
Number 2

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3