Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Do sign up! Pls....
Aww it tempting Lavy 🤗 . But I was determined not to play , let me rethink a little .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Do sign up! Pls....
Aww it tempting Lavy 🤗 . But I was determined not to play , let me rethink a little .
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Aww it tempting Lavy 🤗 . But I was determined not to play , let me rethink a little .
Yes plz Nita rethink😳
Originally posted by: NitaReid
6 Rounds in total , should I sign or not sigh 🤣. Can't make up my mind
2 options u have, Sign up or sign up
2 options u have, Sign up or sign up
I chose the second option then , or sign up 🤣. My poor teammates😆.
#Nita4Captionship🥳
5 rounds. Round 0 for captain selection
so 6 rounds?
will bonus points be given for guessing theme right?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
#Nita4Captionship🥳
Yeah right , Nita will be in the bottom four on the scorecard 🤣
Don’t talk like that. 😡😡
Yay dramaqueen is in🤣
