Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
All the best to everyone who is participating 🥳
I'm available for any help in case you need🤗
Yes i need help with answers🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
All the best to everyone who is participating 🥳
I'm available for any help in case you need🤗
Yes i need help with answers🤣
Is she aware u r signing up on behalf of her?
No but yesterday she said that she will sign up today🤔
Shakki Leena
Yay! Koeli’s quidditch is back. I want to participate please!
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I thought you have left us everything fine at your end?
Work stress
But im getting used to it now
I never left. I stalk sheep threads sometimes. I just dont comment 😆
Kitne rounds honge?
Sign me up ☺️
Yay🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kitne rounds honge?
5 rounds. Round 0 for captain selection
5 rounds. Round 0 for captain selection
6 Rounds in total , should I sign or not sigh 🤣. Can't make up my mind
Originally posted by: NitaReid
6 Rounds in total , should I sign or not sigh 🤣. Can't make up my mind
Do sign up! Pls....