Will wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will wait
Answers and nominations sent 😎
Heya Mithu!Answers and nominations sent 😎
I am okay yaar
I am here🤔
But I agree aaj thread bohot hi shaant hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am okay yaar
I am here🤔
But I agree aaj thread bohot hi shaant hai
How you doing heath wise? I remember you were ill right?
@bold: I meant in that way only.😆
The pain still persistsHow you doing heath wise? I remember you were ill right?
@bold: I meant in that way only.😆
I feel you yaar. Aaj Sandy bhi nahi dikh rahi itni
To avoid any further discussion during awards show, non sheep can be nominated in a category but they can’t vote.
I am less active around her due to personal issue. You can reach me through PM or message on FB more easily!🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
The pain still persists
I feel you yaar. Aaj Sandy bhi nahi dikh rahi itni
I m PSing 😆
Me misses youOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m PSing 😆
How we used to keep this thread alive
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3