And then get a WL? No thanks😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
aao ladaai karte hai🤣
You do your fights I will watch with popcorn in my hand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And then get a WL? No thanks😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
aao ladaai karte hai🤣
You do your fights I will watch with popcorn in my hand
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And then get a WL? No thanks😆
You do your fights I will watch with popcorn in my hand
Kiske saath ladu?no one's here except you
Yeh bhi sahi haiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kiske saath ladu?no one's here except you
No one is here except both of us🤣
Hopefully shaam ko koi aaye😆aap rest karo jaake tab tak😊
I am lying on the bedOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Hopefully shaam ko koi aaye😆aap rest karo jaake tab tak😊
Isse zyada rest humse na ho payega🤓
I hope so yaar
Gur does come at evening
LP and Gladiator too
And I hope Akshita also comes
Thanks sandy and Nita🤗 I hope you both are doing well
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am lying on the bed
Isse zyada rest humse na ho payega🤓
I hope so yaar
Gur does come at evening
LP and Gladiator too
And I hope Akshita also comes
Akshu ko mon ko paper hai shayad
LP is EST na?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kiske saath ladu?no one's here except you
Main hoon na...always ready to fight🤣
I know right
Hope she does well
I dont have any idea. I guess its a yes
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Main hoon na...always ready to fight🤣
Aap swords ready karo, tab tak main zara Maya se planning seek ke aati hoon😆
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3