Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Bbut Meenu has sown her dounts well. Mish knows how much Abir wanted a baby. Meenu says he will feel bad now but he'll feel even worse about not having a baby. Mish has just heard the news and is still coming to terms with it. It's hard not to feel like a failure, even when you are not to blame.

Have to hand it to Meenu for orchestrating the whole thing. She timed it perfectly. All the pieces fell in place.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bbut Meenu has sown her dounts well. Mish knows how much Abir wanted a baby. Meenu says he will feel bad now but he'll feel even worse about not having a baby. Mish has just heard the news and is still coming to terms with it. It's hard not to feel like a failure, even when you are not to blame.

But abir never said he wants his baby now given the circumstances , knowing abir, he would he equally happy with adoption also , I don't think he cares whether it's his biological child or adopted one...its all same for him ...I expect mishti to know this about him ...at least before leaving she should tell him what she feels, what meenu did ,  and not leave without having any convo with him , he is the same man who fought with his mother and is ready to leave the house and has made it clear that nothing matters more to him than her ...he is in pain but he will be in more pain without her.

But then I don't like the way this couple communicates or rather the lack of it in taking a drastic step in their relationship ...last time it was abir who was manipulated to go for a break up and this time mishti is manipulated to leave ...meenu knows the weakness and a right spot to attack for sure.

But it's the couple who should know how to communicate,  if you allow a third person to decide for your relationship,  then what is the strength of your relationship? 

I hope mishti does try to communicate with abir before leaving but then mujhe zyada expectation bhi nahi hai 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

But abir never said he wants his baby now given the circumstances , knowing abir, he would he equally happy with adoption also , I don't think he cares whether it's his biological child or adopted one...its all same for him ...I expect mishti to know this about him ...at least before leaving she should tell him what she feels, what meenu did ,  and not leave without having any convo with him , he is the same man who fought with his mother and is ready to leave the house and has made it clear that nothing matters more to him than her ...he is in pain but he will be in more pain without her.

But then I don't like the way this couple communicates or rather the lack of it in taking a drastic step in their relationship ...last time it was abir who was manipulated to go for a break up and this time mishti is manipulated to leave ...meenu knows the weakness and a right spot to attack for sure.

But it's the couple who should know how to communicate,  if you allow a third person to decide for your relationship,  then what is the strength of your relationship? 

I hope mishti does try to communicate with abir before leaving but then mujhe zyada expectation bhi nahi hai 

Oh I agree she should communicate, and also think it is unlikely she will. She’ll probably leave him a letter or something so he doesn’t convince her otherwise. I’m not saying she’s right. All I’m saying is with such news we sometimes turn innocuous statements into taunts, so when she hears all this it’s bound to affect her. She keeps saying they love each other, and Meenu saying that love will change will seem like the truth. What she should do is think about how she would behave if Abir was the one with the problem and she’ll know how Abit feels. Lekin aisa hoga toh drama kahan? 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh I agree she should communicate, and also think it is unlikely she will. She’ll probably leave him a letter or something so he doesn’t convince her otherwise. I’m not saying she’s right. All I’m saying is with such news we sometimes turn innocuous statements into taunts, so when she hears all this it’s bound to affect her. She keeps saying they love each other, and Meenu saying that love will change will seem like the truth. What she should do is think about how she would behave if Abir was the one with the problem and she’ll know how Abit feels. Lekin aisa hoga toh drama kahan? 

I agree , letter is a good idea...its more mishti's style of communicating too ( origami paper cranes) 

I know she should have thought , that's the thing 😆 meenu doesn't give anymore much to think ...she constantly puts pressures...like just an hour for abir to decide on break up and now no time for mishti at all 😆 peeche padi hai ki bas ghar se abhi ke abhi niklo 

I am trying to blame her,  on the contrary I feel if I was in her place I would also take the option to leave but after informing him what happened and would leave it on him to decide what to do next , he should be given a fair chance to decide for himself as well,  I shouldn't be the only  one deciding for him that he will be shattered with his broken dreams so let me leave , but then that is me and I am not mishti and the serial needs drama too 😆

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree , letter is a good idea...its more mishti's style of communicating too ( origami paper cranes) 

I know she should have thought , that's the thing 😆 meenu doesn't give anymore much to think ...she constantly puts pressures...like just an hour for abir to decide on break up and now no time for mishti at all 😆 peeche padi hai ki bas ghar se abhi ke abhi niklo 

I am trying to blame her,  on the contrary I feel if I was in her place I would also take the option to leave but after informing him what happened and would leave it on him to decide what to do next , he should be given a fair chance to decide for himself as well,  I shouldn't be the only  one deciding for him that he will be shattered with his broken dreams so let me leave , but then that is me and I am not mishti and the serial needs drama too 😆

Exactly. Didn't Abir also repent not going to Mishti first thing after his mom's blackmail before the GD. He tells Mish that when he finally tells her the truth on the eve of NishMish wedding. Mish season 1 ko conveniently bhul rahi hai. (Scooter wala incident bhi theek se yaad ni kar payi.) Mish ko long term and short term memory loss hua hai. She had promised she won't let BB interfere in their relation come what may. 

Lekin itna common sense pe tracks chalte toh drama kahan se aayega. Hume inki bewkoofiyan sehna padega hi.

Meenu's step by step manipulation worked bang on. Pehle suicide threat, phir emotional vaar, phir begging and touching feet(matlab maksad haasil karne ke liye kuch bhi: na umar, na rishta, na maryada ka lihaz), phir ghatiya insults, and when none worked, finally when the ten minutes were up(as per the app), she played her masterstroke:Abir, in the flesh giving live demonstration of her spurious/jaali reasoning. 

She had her own order of manipulation before the GD also. Tried various means and when none worked, finally won with her masterstroke: Kunal's 'scarring' truth.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

phone naam ki cheez hai ki nahin! Why couldn’t Mishti just call Abir after Meenu’s first round of drama! Bechara phone hi Mishti ke liye hi liya tha! Why couldn’t they put it to use?

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Ambe Maa fails all Meenu’s evil schemes but still she keeps on trying to separate Mishbir. Meenu is more of a devil worshiper than Ambe Maa Bhakt. A true devotee wouldn’t take the Goddess name to commit crimes and evil deeds.

Bold-Exactly