Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Bold: 😆🤣

Sach mein, I was feeling sick after watching her bullying Mishti. How disgusting was she, telling Mishti that Ambe Maa punished her because she was a bad daughter, bad wife, bad bahu 🤢

No Meenakshi, Ambe Maa will punish you again by failing all your evil schemes!  Jai Maa Bhavani, iss dusht aurat ko kadi sazaa do! 

Mishti never followed orders or advice, that’s her nature, at least that part is still in character 

I loved how she called out Meenu, Are you blackmailing me? 👏
Also liked the Mishbir conversation where she says, I really respect Maa But.....and Abir teases, Is that a disclaimer? Are you going to badmouth her? 😆😆
These kids know Meenu so well and can still joke about her after the awful things she said

But they still underestimate her and fall into her trap time and again.

Bold-Ambe ma ke naam pe kya kya karti hai. Ek din Ambe ma iski sazah zarur dengi. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

@bold: ya, that part was a little redeeming for me. Also, when she finally tells Meenu to leave her room. I was like itni der kyun laga di?! But end mein I was again disappointed. 

Abir is Mishti’s Achilles heel and Meenu stabbed that cruelly by showing her Abir’s pain with the laddoo Gopal. That was Mishti’s undoing.

Mishti should have locked her room door because Meenu followed her there to continue her blackmailing. Abir’s emotional poem sounded so terrible when Meenu said it. She used every means Saam Daam dand Bhed to break down Mishti bit by bit, and the last blow worked!

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-Ambe ma ke naam pe kya kya karti hai. Ek din Ambe ma iski sazah zarur dengi. 

Ambe Maa fails all Meenu’s evil schemes but still she keeps on trying to separate Mishbir. Meenu is more of a devil worshiper than Ambe Maa Bhakt. A true devotee wouldn’t take the Goddess name to commit crimes and evil deeds.

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abir is Mishti’s Achilles heel and Meenu stabbed that cruelly by showing her Abir’s pain with the laddoo Gopal. That was Mishti’s undoing.

Mishti should have locked her room door because Meenu followed her there to continue her blackmailing. Abir’s emotional poem sounded so terrible when Meenu said it. She used every means Saam Daam dand Bhed to break down Mishti bit by bit, and the last blow worked!

Ya, that's how she timed it. That's why she strategically placed the murthi in the hall and checked the tracker app to see where Abir is and how long he'll take to return.

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ambe Maa fails all Meenu’s evil schemes but still she keeps on trying to separate Mishbir. Meenu is more of a devil worshiper than Ambe Maa Bhakt. A true devotee wouldn’t take the Goddess name to commit crimes and evil deeds.

Yes, Meenu represents a lot of "bhakts" worldwide, irrespective of religion, who take bhagwaan ka naam and commit evil deeds. A lot of people name their companies/institutions after bhagwaan and do frauds too.

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Yes, Meenu represents a lot of "bhakts" worldwide, irrespective of religion, who take bhagwaan ka naam and commit evil deeds. A lot of people name their companies/institutions after bhagwaan and do frauds too.

Meenu is Hypocrisy 101

Her Ambe Maa ki saugandhs are so cringeworthy!

So true, she represents all those fake devotees with God on the lips and devil in their hearts!

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Huh? Yeh kaise hua? Now Jas probably feels happy that mishti didn't marry nannu as her ghar ka chirag is still possible 😆

Btw will they ever show nannu? Did he join Anshuman? 

Haan aisa hi socha hoga 😆

I don't know If they will show nannu but I want baba to be back on the show plz 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

gadheda kahin ka! He should have kept one house for emergency purposes! Knowing about BB’s frequent flipping 

Haan yaar 😆 special investment purpose ke liye ek ghar hona chahie stand by pe 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Today's episode not being a typical, sweet Friday episode ek taraf, and today's episode being one of the worst episodes doosri taraf. 

So ek pura din ka shooting schedule mein likha hoga Rupal ma'am and Rhea sequence. Guess what, unki mehnat kharab ho gayi. Maine ni dekha pura. Pakk gayi. Mishti's brain has become denser ki jab Meenu ban gayi itni kachhi khiladi, Mishti phir bhi phas gayi. Sabr karo kaha tha aapne, tai tai phiss kar diya. Vaise, I knew BB wouldn't need to do much to convince Mishti other than to play on her emotions and desire to fulfil Abir's wishes and happiness. She timed her move using the tracker app once again: dus minute mein Abir wapas lautega, ab drama shuru karte hai. (Can't recall the last time she did the exact same thing). No need of strong blackmail. And yesterday Abir was asking ki ab kaunsa lucky family member ko use karegi. Come on Abir, you claim to know your mom really well, but I guess not. We know her better.

Aur Mishti ko kya lagta hai, Abir doesn't need time to accept everything, ki he has to be fine with everything that happened? He can't mourn even a little for not having his kid, in private? She also made herself strong in front of him and cried in secret, didn't she? Normal human reaction hai bhai. Like Kuhu says, sach mein Harishchandra hai ye. Karna, Bhagat Singh, itihaas ke saare tyagi se inspiration le rakhi hai.

Mishti bhool gayi ki in RJV house, everyone knows where everyone is all the time, pssst...tracker app. Lagta hai Abir ka bike sequence ye hi hoga. He'll track her and bring her back tashan mein? Let's see.

And Mishti should have let Meenu do whatever the hell she wanted. Maregi toh nahi, attempt to suicide(section 309) mein book kara deti instead. Phir chakki peesegi.

Looks like Kuhu's way of acknowledging her past mistakes is to assure everyone that she won't hurt Mishti and will support her. Pehle to MishBir in Varun track and now to BP/Varsha.

That's my take on today's 2 minute episode.

This 🤣 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold: ya, that part was a little redeeming for me. Also, when she finally tells Meenu to leave her room. I was like itni der kyun laga di?! But end mein I was again disappointed. 

Bbut Meenu has sown her dounts well. Mish knows how much Abir wanted a baby. Meenu says he will feel bad now but he'll feel even worse about not having a baby. Mish has just heard the news and is still coming to terms with it. It's hard not to feel like a failure, even when you are not to blame.