I think I should go to sleep now
Bye guyss so tired after uploading bulk of gifs in both AT
Enjoy gifs 🥳
Gud nyt have sweet dreams
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think I should go to sleep now
Bye guyss so tired after uploading bulk of gifs in both AT
Enjoy gifs 🥳
Gud nyt have sweet dreams
I was kinda disappointed that there was no digging scene today.
But at least we got Riansh romance (scary though it was).
Originally posted by: merryyura
Bahut jald riddhima pe sirf vansh ka haq hoga and vansh pe sirf riddhima ka. No teesra is allowed between them 😎
Bilkul.. bilkul...no teesra chautha... allowed between RiAnsh!😎
Yes, agree with you Assistant!
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ye digging tools kahan se mila riddhima ko?
Yahi toh sawal hai...🤣
Oh..my...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Smoooooth tha Boss 😎
Bilkul...😎
Ab budape me bhi😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Moi ne abhi dekh hai...
moi ka WiFi slow chal raha hai...Gif atak raha hai...😡