.Kise pata behen aaj kal naaye log aate jaate rehte BB mein...
Haan yaar kon kya hai kyu aaya kuch khabar nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
.Kise pata behen aaj kal naaye log aate jaate rehte BB mein...
Haan yaar kon kya hai kyu aaya kuch khabar nahi
This mini se saudamini 🤣
Agree with you Ash. He only wanna live in present doesn't wanna think even a bit about future..
True
Hey guys 🤗What's going on?
Btw guys so sorry I couldn't give replies to all.
Mujhe bahut nind aa rahi thi aur mai type karte karte so gayi 😆
That's what going to happen Mahi🤣🤣
Bidu ka asar ho raha hai... Tum bhi bilkul factual sach bolne lagi ho. 🤣🤣

Exactly😆
yeahh...because uske pehle purple saree chal raha tha🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Oh I see😆
2 hafte pehle jis din ka shoot chal raha wapas wahi din ka shooting shuru kiya hai😵
That's enough for me too.I agree that he never distrusted her..
At the same time I feel bon badly needs assurance from Ani now that he trusts her and not master.. and its not wrong to expect this.. so I want Ani to trust her without any explanation or proofs.. he should just simply say I dunno what's going wrong here but bon can't lie. That'll be enough for me🤣
lalz❤️
Hey Prit🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Hey guys 🤗What's going on?
Btw guys so sorry I couldn't give replies to all.
Mujhe bahut nind aa rahi thi aur mai type karte karte so gayi 😆
Main tumhara hi intezaar kar rahi thi.