Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You are confusing me girl😆
Giving them goals according to their answers will be unfair with other sheep....can't help it!

"We believe in fairness and equality"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You are confusing me girl😆
Giving them goals according to their answers will be unfair with other sheep....can't help it!

"We believe in fairness and equality"
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No awards ji😆
But of there were, I would easily take away the dramatic one award😎
Says the lady who is Bellatrix and red heart queen (ik it's just character, but Bellatrix=Helena for me, period)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Haaawwwww😲
Abhi kangana ko phome karti hoon😭Fine, I forgot to mention goals, but would be grateful if you don't do anything to them and the points, except the points and goals I honestly, faithfully and deservedly scored😆
![]()
Kangu is touched.
Well, she is afterall the justice ki murti in BW🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Says the lady who is Bellatrix and red heart queen (ik it's just character, but Bellatrix=Helena for me, period)
Yes! one and only Bellatrix Lestrange the most loyal servant of the dark lord. I truly do admire the lady, she can kick asses
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Well, she is afterall the justice ki murti in BW🤣
I guess so, I see her doing freedom of speech and giving her own perspective on things all the time....Sometimes on things she doesn't need to but at times its relevant enough i guess...cant argue with Kangana,
Originally posted by: ILUVG5FYR2Q2BY5R
Yes! one and only Bellatrix Lestrange the most loyal servant of the dark lord. I truly do admire the lady, she can kick asses
Her new movie elona is coming on Netflix😍😍😍
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Haaawwwww😲
Abhi kangana ko phome karti hoon😭Fine, I forgot to mention goals, but would be grateful if you don't do anything to them and the points, except the points and goals I honestly, faithfully and deservedly scored😆
Kangana ko?

Now you're safe...won't change your goals, points or ghaas😆
Yes👍🏼