Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Or cannot include both while and can include both
I am still the same but due painkillers the pain is less
Take care Partner 🤗, I will nominate what I feel , if I made a mistake WD will correct it I hope 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Or cannot include both while and can include both
I am still the same but due painkillers the pain is less
Take care Partner 🤗, I will nominate what I feel , if I made a mistake WD will correct it I hope 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Or cannot include both while and can include both
I am still the same but due painkillers the pain is less
Aww take care Alexia😳
I know there is this one award category which we both deserve and unfortunately I cant name myself so will only name you student😆Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Morning Guys🤗
Wow saw the Award List now, All the best for everyone for nominations🥳
I love the nominations
Has anyone nominated me?😆
A diamond doesnt shine Nita
It reflects and refracts light due to which total internal reflection happens😆
And I guess you are more sharp as a diamond
Nominate both the sheep and non sheep together in one categoryOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Take care Partner 🤗, I will nominate what I feel , if I made a mistake WD will correct it I hope 😆
WD also meant the same I believe
I hope this goes away
I hope to be taking careOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww take care Alexia😳
But its hurts yaar😭
Me ijj pheeling bad due to this🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope to be taking care
But its hurts yaar😭
Me ijj pheeling bad due to this🥺
Omg . Alexia 😲 what happened to you now?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope to be taking care
But its hurts yaar😭
Me ijj pheeling bad due to this🥺
💔 💔 i hope the pain goes away so u dont feel bad😭 have u tried all remedies?
Sinus infectionOmg . Alexia 😲 what happened to you now?
Not my fault this time Awida 😳