Of course. I'll be cheering for you. 💃
Aww u r a sweetheart🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Of course. I'll be cheering for you. 💃
Aww u r a sweetheart🤗
Cute emoji❤️
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Morning Guys🤗
Wow saw the Award List now, All the best for everyone for nominations🥳
I love the nominations
Has anyone nominated me?😆
Gm🤗
Ikr award list is lot of fun
My fav part haha😳 cant wait for award ceremony
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Morning Guys🤗
Wow saw the Award List now, All the best for everyone for nominations🥳
I love the nominations
Has anyone nominated me?😆
I love the nominations too , happy zeal and WD get to hear I like something than my complaints 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Uska Aaj hai ? 😆
Baba meri toh kal exam hai so may not be that active today that much😒
Yaa, kal deadline khatam naa, so aaj 7 ko results
Aww, will miss you team bakri mate😭(it's the term.i coined, last night🤣) hope we atleast get the first three points, I know I will score so 18 goals so far🤣
Same😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
I love the nominations too , happy zeal and WD get to hear I like something than my complaints 🤣
Brownie Points to Zeal and WD for nominations🤣
Or cannot include both while and can include both
I am still the same but due painkillers the pain is less