Please let there be a twitter feud.
I really need to see some petty fighting.
I need something to laugh at.
🍿🍿🍿🍿
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please let there be a twitter feud.
I really need to see some petty fighting.
I need something to laugh at.
🍿🍿🍿🍿
Originally posted by: arshiipk
But then that would mean she doesn't consider herself a pig, she did disappoint me then.
Get disappointed then.😆
If Sonam has the guts, she should enable her comments for all her followers and then tweet. Darpok. Phir dekte hain who's the pig.
Her whole existence is a disappointment. Can't do anything about it. It's our karma that we have to bear her antics 🐷
Originally posted by: arshiipk
Her whole existence is a disappointment. Can't do anything about it. It's our karma that we have to bear her antics 🐷
Not our, only your.
So you mean you enjoy the antics of this pig 🤣 good for you 😃
Originally posted by: arshiipk
So you mean you enjoy the antics of this pig 🤣 good for you 😃
No, I didn’t say anything about pigs. I said it’s not ‘our’ karma but yours and only yours. It seems you didn’t like what you said to yourself. bad for you. :(
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
No, I didn’t say anything about pigs. I said it’s not ‘our’ karma but yours and only yours. It seems you didn’t like what you said to yourself. bad for you. :(
Didn't get you. but, whatever 🤪
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
4