thoda update dete rehna
I'm not watching 😆
I don't think rudhita scenes honga isliye will watch later
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thoda update dete rehna
I'm not watching 😆
I don't think rudhita scenes honga isliye will watch later
she'll corrupt the Santa too🤣Originally posted by: caller123
but poor Santa. But he will take her back to the right path . Otherwise no gifts for Christmas 😉😆
Bidu has forbidden it for you🤣mine is not opening as usual🤣
Mahi❤️ Bidu Maha episode mein hoga think so. Reaction jo dena usse apne bete ke faisle pe🤣🤣
Waise Story ki summary reply kardi hai maine. Check karlo.
I too think we won't get ruditha scenes today . Ani went will come back tomorrow for the ME only 😒Originally posted by: listmist
I'm not watching 😆
I don't think rudhita scenes honga isliye will watch later
🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Bidu has forbidden it for you🤣
Kahaan jaa rahi ho tum sabOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Meet you on 5th 🤣
Yeahhh maine padha will reply soon.Mahi❤️ Bidu Maha episode mein hoga think so. Reaction jo dena usse apne bete ke faisle pe🤣🤣
Waise Story ki summary reply kardi hai maine. Check karlo.
mujhe hai mama-mami are fun to watch 😆
mini ki ek aur boyfriend! 😲 usne ghar ke bahar kabhi duniya dekhi hai kya ani-bon ki tarha? 🤣