Anu ji kahaan thi aap ?😆Originally posted by: togepe30
WAIT!
What did I miss?
Why do we have more questions? I thought 5th was the last round.
Also 5th ka result aya kya? I didnt see.
It will come after Paris round I think😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anu ji kahaan thi aap ?😆Originally posted by: togepe30
WAIT!
What did I miss?
Why do we have more questions? I thought 5th was the last round.
Also 5th ka result aya kya? I didnt see.
It will come after Paris round I think😕
Idk to be honest yaar.
I did the same
I need some guidance but the thing is I did it by accident and now Idk how I did it maybe? Idk🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
The doc isnt available today
And he only comes twice a week
So its Saturday if the pain still persists
Oh dear ... How long u ll tolerate d pain ... Have u inhaled steam ...
Will pray for you .... Hope it goes away soon 🙏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Will round 5 results comes today?
I think during the weekend, not sure though😆
Too much work man.
Not been too active here the last 2 days.
Bold- This is so me 🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk to be honest yaar.
I did the same
I need some guidance but the thing is I did it by accident and now Idk how I did it maybe? Idk🤣
2 more days😔Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I think during the weekend, not sure though😆
Its okayOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Oh dear ... How long u ll tolerate d pain ... Have u inhaled steam ...
Will pray for you .... Hope it goes away soon 🙏
I do take painkillers if its unbearable. I did take steam. Had some relief due to it
Aww Sandy you are so sweet! <3
I hope so too
Can understand 🤗
Even I have load work from college upar se exams
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its okay
I do take painkillers if its unbearable. I did take steam. Had some relief due to it
Aww Sandy you are so sweet! <3
I hope so too
rest karo😊 and jaldi se thikh ho jaao to grab your award😆