Morning sis, couldn't agree more 👍in lighter vein👇

How has the day been so far?I hope you are going easy?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Morning sis, couldn't agree more 👍in lighter vein👇

How has the day been so far?I hope you are going easy?!
Good morning dearies 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Wishing u all a thankful.thursday morning ....stay safe always🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hi Aarti,how are you?You seem busy these days😃

Good morning my lovely friends🤗
Hru all have a great day ahead 💞
good morning cutie pie🤗Good morning dearies 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Wishing u all a thankful.thursday morning ....stay safe always🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Kaisi ho our work and
🤗
Are you watching New show of ST?
Good morning lovely lady hru thanks for the motivational thought of the DayOriginally posted by: ms.nitya12
Good morning ladies🤗Thought for Thursday: Sometimes you win , sometimes you learn..a comfort zone-is a beautiful place,but nothing ever grows there 🤗
How is your work and all 🙂💕
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12
Morning sis, couldn't agree more 👍in lighter vein👇
How has the day been so far?I hope you are going easy?!
So far okay sis, just quiet hot today, nothing much to do at home and I have a report to submit but I am too lazy even to start doing them. I have the rough idea in my brain just my fingers not in the mood.
hi haseena hru doing
Stay Safe ❤️
Originally posted by: Anuteja10
Good morning lovely lady hru thanks for the motivational thought of the Day
How is your work and all 🙂💕
Good afternoon Sweety Tweety🤗I am good, what about you?Where have you disappeared?Try to peep in whenever possible😳
Everyone forgot me kya???
No one reply me back😭
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
So far okay sis, just quiet hot today, nothing much to do at home and I have a report to submit but I am too lazy even to start doing them. I have the rough idea in my brain just my fingers not in the mood.
Seems like weather too is adding to lackadaisical low energy levels.. give your brain the necessary fuel to recharge & the fingers will change gears 😆on positive note atleast laundry must have dried within hours🤣The weather continues to be sultry here too!!