Have a Thankful Thursday Girls🙏🙏🙏🙏- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

434

Views

17.4k

Users

17

Likes

661

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Morning sis, couldn't agree more 👍in lighter vein👇

Image

How has the day been so far?I hope you are going easy?!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning dearies 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Wishing u all a thankful.thursday morning ....stay safe always🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


Hi Aarti,how are you?You seem busy these days😃

Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Image

Good morning my lovely friends🤗

Hru all have a great day ahead 💞

Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning dearies 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Wishing u all a thankful.thursday morning ....stay safe always🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

good morning cutie pie🤗

Kaisi ho our work and

🤗


Are you watching New show of ST?

Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good morning ladies🤗Thought for Thursday: Sometimes you win , sometimes you learn..a comfort zone-is a beautiful place,but nothing ever grows there 🤗

Good morning lovely lady hru thanks for the motivational thought of the Day

How is your work and all 🙂💕

Haseena2020 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Morning sis, couldn't agree more 👍in lighter vein👇

Image

How has the day been so far?I hope you are going easy?!

So far okay sis, just quiet hot today, nothing much to do at home and I have a report to submit but I am too lazy even to start doing them. I have the rough idea in my brain just my fingers not in the mood.

Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hi haseena hru doing

Stay Safe ❤️

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Good morning lovely lady hru thanks for the motivational thought of the Day

How is your work and all 🙂💕

Good afternoon Sweety Tweety🤗I am good, what about you?Where have you disappeared?Try to peep in whenever possible😳

Mishtilove thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Everyone forgot me kya???

No one reply me back😭

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

So far okay sis, just quiet hot today, nothing much to do at home and I have a report to submit but I am too lazy even to start doing them. I have the rough idea in my brain just my fingers not in the mood.

Seems like weather too is adding to lackadaisical low energy levels.. give your brain the necessary fuel to recharge & the fingers will change gears 😆on positive note atleast laundry must have dried within hours🤣The weather continues to be sultry here too!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".