Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted this pic to be changed. 😅
I edited this , My first edit , from the montage .. i guess First day sei yeah montage aa gayee the..
maine aj dekhi they were showing this montage on main episode also

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted this pic to be changed. 😅
I edited this , My first edit , from the montage .. i guess First day sei yeah montage aa gayee the..
maine aj dekhi they were showing this montage on main episode also

Originally posted by: ilazyair
You want a separate fanbase for her earrings as well 🤣
Earing se jeyada Shaina ka blouse was more highlighted.. i mean sochte kaun hain .. blouse kay sleeve ko thode niche kardo , Bajaj pat jayega .. like seriously 🤣🤪
Seriously! That was so cringeworthy. 🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
Earing se jeyada Shaina ka blouse was more highlighted.. i mean sochte kaun hain .. blouse kay sleeve ko thode niche kardo , Bajaj pat jayega .. like seriously 🤣🤪