They are veryyyyy popular and I agree to it😆but pathetic actors!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They are veryyyyy popular and I agree to it😆but pathetic actors!
pming😆
🤣 You have guts girl😆Let them come😆
I'll tell them both mohsin and Shivangi can't act to save their life🤣
Have you seen bade ache lagte hai?
I started watching that show again some days back!
BALH i did not watch that time as I did not have sony channel. It got retelecasted na,that time I watched some of them,Liked it.😳
During those time more fan of Pavitra Rishta till sushant was there🥺
They are veryyyyy popular and I agree to it😆but pathetic actors!
Acha really?
Hi ,
I m good
How are you doing oppo ? 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Where is the twist reveal? 😆
It is not
🤣
I also like that one
9pm hoke adhe ghante se bhi zyada ho gaya
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
For a newbie editing requires hella time and second patience and third harworking person
Time hai mere pass but na toh main patient hun aur main Lazy bhi hun so Idk Hinna behen if you will receive anything🤣
🤣
I have tried PSing before so I know how much time it can take but the more you practice the faster you get na
There used to be a siggy maker sano who had a gallery in siggy forum...she used to update wiith like 5 siggys everyday🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣 You have guts girl😆
BALH i did not watch that time as I did not have sony channel. It got retelecasted na,that time I watched some of them,Liked it.😳
During those time more fan of Pavitra Rishta till sushant was there🥺
@bold I agree😎
I don't watch shows that much,sometimes bcoz of such pathetic actors and sometimes bcoz of storyline.
I heard that na bole tum is good one, will watch it when I've time