I thought I missed it
😆
Thanks Nita :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought I missed it
😆
Thanks Nita :)
First season was much better😆
Damnn, the suspense continues a lil longer. 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
AnuPre had a lot of potential if Ekta saw it
But sadly no she had to butcher them
I did see the first phase of Naveen Babu track and RB phase 1 nothing beyond that😆
They can't act 😆 And tbvh they don't even try to act.
Just watch ksg,erica and parth together and you'll see the difference 😆
so manyOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Choose one questions out of all you answered in the tournament that you liked the most ?
Where u propose in school days🤣
Let them come😆
I'll tell them both mohsin and Shivangi can't act to save their life🤣
But I heard their Jodi is very popular.
Have you seen bade ache lagte hai?
I started watching that show again some days back!
Hello Oppo 😆
How are you doing?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Food wala whole theme🤣
but I seriously liked Sport moment that made Nostalgic ❤️
I liked Food theme too