Originally posted by: Prit_007
Sach kadwa hota hai meri jaan 😆
😭😭
I hate Ani's decision 😈but happy too that he decided to spend time with mini...! If ani uses his brain he can definitely know about her cringing behaviour 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Sach kadwa hota hai meri jaan 😆
😭😭
I hate Ani's decision 😈but happy too that he decided to spend time with mini...! If ani uses his brain he can definitely know about her cringing behaviour 🤢
I'm feeling sleepy now I will check tomorrow morning 😆🤗....Nhi yaad raha toh remind krwa diyoMahi I have sent you reply in pm. Read the story and pm me for further queries and ideas.
dugga Maa jane..Originally posted by: listmist
Will he have it?? 😭
"Ek aurat k bhala k k lia me dusri k sath unfair nahi ho sakta....blah blah"
Most irritating dialogue 😡
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Sach kadwa hota hai meri jaan 😆
Prith I just noticed your dp
Daanvir Aashiq de ek degree kam nhi haii yee
Originally posted by: reply1997
"Ek aurat k bhala k k lia me dusri k sath unfair nahi ho sakta....blah blah"
Most irritating dialogue 😡
Sachme 🤬
I was like wake up man 😡 woh aurat nahi hai chudail hai chudail 😈
And I felt sad for him..that this lady is using him by guilting... seriously?🤢
Nikal pehli fursat mein Nikal🤣Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
yeah bon be like: pati babu sabse pehla case mai humare divorce ka hi ladungi... Phir u can happily go and live with Pari did... juggling nahi karni hogi
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😭😭
I hate Ani's decision 😈but happy too that he decided to spend time with mini...! If ani uses his brain he can definitely know about her cringing behaviour 🤢
You remember he said "muje us ko dena hoga or usko samajhna hoga"
Gave me hope 😊
Originally posted by: reply1997
"Ek aurat k bhala k k lia me dusri k sath unfair nahi ho sakta....blah blah"
Most irritating dialogue 😡
He was speaking all rubbish... No sense nothing