Originally posted by: Prit_007
I guess no. Bon ke question ke baad to aur v nhi 😒
Arey yaar aise mat bolo😭
Phir Ani ko extra bash karna padega😡😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Prit_007
I guess no. Bon ke question ke baad to aur v nhi 😒
Arey yaar aise mat bolo😭
Phir Ani ko extra bash karna padega😡😆
Yes we can if makers pay a little attention on building bon's bonding with every other RC man rather than concentrating on mini only 🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
teri muh mein bohot sara bittergaurd
Sach kadwa hota hai meri jaan 😆
@bold: 🤣🤣
🤗❤️Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yep Mahi me too liked these two things 😊
Yes we can if makers pay a little attention on building bon's bonding with every other RC man rather than concentrating on mini only 🤪
Haan yaar
Why they always have limelight on mini 🤬
awwww❤️chumma❤️Nothing happened But I'm happy to see you back 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
@bold: 🤣🤣
Haan to humari pyari bon ne pehli baar coffee banayi hai nahi piyega to gussa to ayega na😭
Ani baby thoda guilt zone mein hai isliye crack ho gyaa...thoda tamasha dekhoo uskaa fir thik ho jaaegaa thode din mein...🤣Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
...and if he went without drinking it... I will make him pay.
Mahi ma please put some brain in him.... Otherwise I'd have to complain to Binoy🤣